Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Memory Never To Be Forgotten

"Thelma had called and said it might be good for me to unload my pain and strain with someone who was knowledgeable...and that...anyway,she's here and I'm glad, really glad!"pg.253


Aunt Thelma brought a friend of her that will probably cheer Nancy up. Her name was DR.B. She is one of Nancy's favorite people who put together one of her favorite books...Go Ask Alice. Aunt Thelma thought it was best for Nancy to meet Dr.B and unload some pain for her book. I think it's good for her, it will be a great experience for Nancy. The reason why I chose this quote is because it shows how Nancy will have a great experience with Dr.B and will never forget for the rest of her life. I'm so happy for her. I predict nancy and Dr.B will have a great time together and will be able to finish the book, they tried to do. And also Nancy will still hope a cure for AIDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment