Sunday, January 8, 2012

Best For Everything

"Mom says she's taking me to Arizona to stay with Dad. That the dry desert air and all the sunshine will make me feel better. I don't want to go...I WANT TO DIE...but I'm scared... I don't want to." pg.177


Nancy's Mother wants her to go to Arizona and spent time with dad. I thinks thats great idea. Since Nancy been through so much already with HIV. I think a little dry desert will make nancy feel a little better and not feel down at all.  Now Nancy has the chance to do stuff that will make her feel better than staying with her mom and face people....which she is known for the"the AIDS girl". This quote is important because it shows how nancy is afraid and careless anymore, but shows how her mother cares for her and wants her to feel happy again. I predict Nancy will have a great time with his father and will have more confident about herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment